Sheffield Ridge Condominium Association, INC.


Frequently Asked Questions

Q: What kind of AC units are allowed at SR
A: Only “Sleeve or Through-the-Wall” units are allowed. Other types (Window units) can over heat in the sleeve, will shorten their life & are not energy efficient. The sleeves are a standard size so many different manufacturers can be used. For bedrooms, one should use 8000 BTU units & for living rooms, up to 12,000 BTU for the best cooling & efficiency. Measure the inside dimensions of your sleeve to assure a proper fit. All sleeve dimensions are 15 3/4" high by 25 1/4" wide. All require 120 volts. Some models are available with a remote control. It is illegal to put your old unit in the dumpster. Have your dealer recycle your old unit.
Remember: No air conditioners are to be installed in any windows!

Q: How do I register my car for Sheffield Ridge parking?
A: Bring your Driver's license, registration & insurance to Al's office to obtain your parking sticker.

Q: How do I report a building maintenance problem?
A: Fill out the maintenance form under the forms tab. This will be brought under Al & Jerry McCarthy's attention. If something requires immediate attention, call Al during his office hours or after his hours, call McCarthy Assocication.

Q: Where do I obtain a gate or garage remote?
A: Please contact Al at the superintendent's office at the Maple St building.